Sunday, February 2, 2014

Week 4


Got some fun handouts to do which are really cool to practice some C++ material, solved almost all of the them just I got caught in one of them that has Unary expressions with postfix and prefix increments.. not too sure how that one works, I am a bit confused but I will check it out with the professor and see where is my problem at.. 
Also, I am gonna integrate my own blog on my website, I have been doing some research about it and  probably I will ended up using Javascript for it, looks really efficient and fast and the most important simple lol.. I am gonna try to have it done before the school period even tho Im gonna be full with assignments and stuffs like that but I will find some room to work on it.  My only problem with it right now is that I am trying to figured out the layout and design I wanna that will match my website and will still look cool.. So, that what I am working on for now and I will keep you guys posted as soon as an idea comes out.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment